Smash Finland Foorumi

Full Version: Bob-omb Battlefield postponed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This time we have some sad news to bring to you:

Due to covid-19 situation we have to postpone the tournament. We are looking to host it during fall or winter, but we will have to see how the situation keeps evolving. Most likely dates at this point would be 16.-18.10, 11.-13.12. or 18.-20.12. but nothing certain can be said yet.

For the players who want to have their money refunded at this point we will open a google form where you can leave your request for refunds. This will come in the upcoming days. We will keep the original page and just edit it for the new dates so the already done registrations are fine for the new dates also.

This is sad information for sure, but it is the only thing we can do at this point. Take care of yourself and your close ones and we will see once the epidemic has eased!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

- TO's of Bob-omb Battlefield

Eli suomeksi Bob-omb Battlefield joudutaan valitettavasti siirtämään koronatilanteen takia. Jo ilmoittautuneille, jotka haluavat tässä kohtaa rahansa takaisin tulemme avaamaan google formin jolla niitä voi pyytää. Tämä tulee tulevina päivinä. Pitäkää huolta itsestänne ja läheisistänne! Nähdään turnauksissa sitten, kun tilanne helpottaa!