Smash Finland Foorumi

Full Version: Project Etukeno: Action in Järvenpää 2 (21.-23.6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Zlazher

En pidä siitä, että joutuisin bannimaan jonkun tietyn hurrin sieltä. Mutta jos sen tulo estää muita hurreja tulemasta niin joko bannaan leffenin, tai toimettomuuttani "bannaan" muut ruotsalaiset.

Selvittäkööt ite juttunsa. Tavoitteena olisi siis saada paljon ruotsalaisia tänne poraamaan, jos oon oikein käsittäny.

MikeHaggarKJ

If you guys want many swedes to come, aswell to do what's right to do morally, i sincerely hope you ban leffen. I don't see the logic in taking a stance against what the smashcommunity has decided and done for the best of the community (he has been banned from Danish & Norweigan tournaments aswell).
I'm 100% sure that atleast Armada, me & Rocky won't come if Leffen does.
I had so much fun on the last two trips, I would be really sad if leffens presence would ruin more trips and tournaments for our community. (I'm far from the only one who's skipped tournaments because of him)

I know I myself have been quite a dick to Leffen (flaming on forums & commentary, thats it), but first of all our conflict in particular has become far more centralized in the discussion then what is reasonable: I was not a part of the original idea. I was not even a part (or aware) of the discussion that led to the original ban warning. Things listed in this post are things that he's done to several people, not just me, and hes gone further with other people (who have been completely innocent)
Second, I myself have asked for forgiveness to Leffen (irl) but despite this he has kept up with his hate campaign towards me (and rocky). He did this just last night on FB (the swedish group, via Jack's account).
Third, even if you disagree with how I have treated the situation it doesn't change what he's done to other people and the community overall, in particular to other people.

The information regarding a decision of the ban is based on several individual testimonies from people who have been abused by Leffen. Most of these are not public, but is only for TO's, and the TO(s?) of this tournament will get to read them.
The reason for them not being public is so that Leffen can not use personal information addressed in these testimonies against them, aswell as spread false versions of what has happened, which is a habit and tactic of his to destroy other people.
The only public testimony is Rocky's, which I will post here.
Quote:What do I have against leffen and why should he be banned from tournaments? Definitely not something that can be answered in a single sentence.

Let me tell you a little about myself. At 5, I more or less completely lost my hearing. This led to me receiving special implants that I use like hearing aids to hear with. Despite this disability I still manage to lead a normal life, never needing any assistance in school, etc. However, I obviously have a harder time following speech than ”normal” people; something that has resulted in a few humorous situations at tournaments or during trips to/from tournaments. Most fellow swedish smashers take this well, making jokes about it (which I am and have always been in on) and respecting me as a person regardless of me being disabled or not.

Leffen however, despite never having gotten into trouble because of me misunderstanding something, has on repeated occasions gone out of his way to paint me as a retard who without fail will ruin trips. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) The way he has mistreated me for my disability is the worst any human being has treated me in my life. You cannot even make a case for him having joked with me, as there's such a huge difference between what jokes me and my friends have come up with, and what leffen's said, in regards to both tone and degree. He has not only belittled me, he's also spoken for me a bunch of times when I've been spoken to by others, interrupting my response and telling the other party that ”He obviously doesn't hear/understand you dude” and even outright shutting me out of conversations. He's even called me ”socially disabled” once. (21) I have on different occasions asked leffen, both online and in person, directly and via mutual friends, to stop treating me like this since I was feeling horrible about it. All of these attempts to make him cease his acting have been fruitless and I've been foolish enough to keep trying through all the years I've known leffen.

Related to the problems that my hearing disability causes: Two of my worst mishaps were during visits to two different tourneys, Berlin Calling (Germany) and Smash Needs You (UK). At Berlin Calling I accidentally got away from the rest of the group on the way home and had to travel to the airport alone (still making the plane). Smash Needs You had me not realize that we were short on time, making me (and a few swedish smashers, IVP, AJP_Anton and C, who didn't want to leave me behind) miss the train to the airport. It still worked out when we were let on the next train, however. The important thing about these 2 events is that LEFFEN WAS NOT PRESENT AT EITHER TOURNAMENT.

Leffen has also worked to exclude me from the smash community to the highest degree possible. In the summer of 2011, he manipulates a mutual friend of ours into no longer inviting me to smashfests. (7) Later that year, APEX 2012 is announced, and after a while, people on the swedish smashboards are discussing the tournament. I am one of the first to say ”I'm in.” Leffen does everything in his might to exclude me from the preliminary planning, citing my 2 previous major mishaps (which he once again, did not experience in person, and more than a year had passed since the most recent one) as reasons for why I should be banned from going, but to no avail. In an attempt to further justify preventing me from going, he states that none of the other people interested in going want to have me come along and that the entirety of the community hates me (both statements are later exposed as lies). (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8)  Nevertheless, I eventually find and book cheap plane tickets for me, Armada, Hack and Zoler after the 4 of us had discussed it together. A few days later, leffen PMs me on Facebook completely out of the blue, acting like we've been friends for an eternity and asking me to book his plane ticket for him. Considering how he's treated me up to this point, I decide to tell him I won't book his ticket for him, but I do link the site I used to do the bookings and tell him exactly what to do to book the same flights as ours.

His response is ”Ok, if you want it that way. It's not like I eventually said OK to you coming along for APEX even though I didn't need to at all, I could just as well have told the others to diss you.”
He wraps it up by saying ”Good luck going to the upcoming tourneys in Norway/Finland unless you arrange your own trip there since I alone completely decide who gets to travel in the car.”

I decide to go to the tournament in Norway anyway, taking the train to get there. Leffen here intentionally disturbs me during a tournament set by sitting next to me and trashtalking me/making noises in my ear.

Later during the fall, people are discussing taking the ferry over to Finland for the tournament there. Leffen decides to strike again, this time outright banning me from taking the trip (he saw himself fit to do this as we were going to use his dad's car to drive people to and from the ferry), even though the majority of the people going voice their opinions against it. (9)

As we're finalizing our APEX planning, we've decided to split up into 2 rooms since King Funk, a danish smasher, had booked one and wanted our company. Despite a lot of ifs and buts we eventually agree on having Leffen/Zoler/King Funk in one room and me/Hack/Armada in another so that everyone in each room can get along and sleep comfortably. This part becomes important later.

The trip itself goes well for the first days, as we don't see leffen at all (for some reason, he booked different flights even though I'd more or less laid the ones we took out for him). We have a blast mingling with the US smashers and hype ourselves up for a good tournament. At the tourney, however, leffen goes against all the plans we made by leaving King Funk alone in his hotel room, and he steals Hack's bed spot in the process. He then spends the evening ripping on every word I say. At this point the mood is so tense I eventually leave the room to cool down.

As day 2 breaks I'm more than fed up with sharing beds with leffen in a room that I'd lent money from my parents for, so I kick him (and Zoler, who had been giving me a lot of shit the previous night) out of the room, telling them to go to the one King Funk is in like we originally planned. So much for that tournament experience. Paying about $1500 to go to the US together with leffen is honestly the one decision I've made in my life that I regret the most. It was like getting lung cancer after spending a long ass time fighting tubercolosis.

Leffens actions against me are quite numerous and malicious, as can be seen. However, they're part of a repetitive behavior and he's caused suffering for far more smashers than just myself.

Other things he's done include spreading false rumors about people and telling people's personal information to others, something smashers like MikeHaggar and C have fallen victim to. He also lies to make himself seem better or as being on the right side, and his lies have on multiple occasions caused other smashers to become angry with each other. In some cases he's even manipulated people into hating each other. (10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

He has poor sportsmanship, exemplified by him once making himself responsible for bracket manipulation when he decided to play Mario and G&W, both of which he randomed, in a pools set that he would with 99% certainity have won with his mains. His loss in this set screwed another player named Isa over so that he didn't make bracket, and leffen's response to this Isa's frustration was that he was immature in his nerd raging. (15, 16)

In the same vein, he's a dreadful TO. At the aforementioned tournament where he went Mario/G&W in pools, he was one of the TO:s. When over 1000 SEK (an amount equal to $150) was stolen from the pot due to it being left unattended in the open, he tries to blame Isa, who despite not being a TO in any way had helped out tredemously with the organisation of the event, for it happening since Isa had not been watching over the money. (16) At this tourney he also paired together two players without the consent of one of them, leading to that player's usual team mate getting screwed over. When this player confronts leffen online about it later, leffen insults him and never apologizes. (17, 18, 19, 20) Also worthy of mention is how there were many completely new players at this tournament; none/few of them ever came back, presumably due to what had happened at the tournament.

Another disaster occurred when he was hosting Gamer's Meetup, a fairly large tournament that was sponsored. Despite the winners following his instructions by sending him their paypal information, no money was paid out. Only 6 months later would Armada, after having inquired about the prize money on repeated occasions, receive the money, with leffen telling him that it had been Armada's responsibility to make sure he got his money.

V3ctorman, prominent Yoshi player and known in the community for his kind and humble demeanor, has probably been leffen's primary target in the American community. This is despite V3ctorman never having done anything to leffen aside from being a fellow Yoshi user. Several times, leffen has blatantly insulted V3ctorman as both a player and a person and made several displays of not respecting his fellow Yoshi players at all. (24, 25, 26, 27, 28)  He also has an elitist attitude and has even on repeated occasions said he doesn't regard someone's opinion because they're a ”mid-level player.” (29, 30, 31, 32)

Over 6 months ago there was actually talk about banning leffen from swedish tournaments, and following yet another scene of leffen treating people like shit, Armada, me, and some other smashers collaborated to post an ultimatum: change your behavior or get banned from future tournaments. Time passes and he refuses to change, taunting our threat and claiming that it ”would not happen in a million years.” (33, 34)

This threat was however not a bluff in the slightest and Lolex, VJ and Armada, Sweden's 3 major TOs have as of today banned him from all of their tournaments for at least a year. Following the announcement of his Swedish ban, leffen has done the most disrespectful and despicable thing in doing everything in his might to manipulate people into being against the ban or lifting it. He has displayed disrespect for the ban and the people arranging it by doing the following:  - Claimed that nobody had spoken to him about the ban in advance (despite having been warned 6 months ago, and reminded of this warning on several occasions)
- Demanded examples and evidence for the behavior that got him banned, then when presented with such making excuses, claiming that things were misunderstandings and saying that ”it's not like X person HAS to play me in friendlies or not tell me to stop.” In all of these cases, there's been no hint of him wanting to apologize.
- Called the Swedish community ”fake” and ”doomed”, saying that he doesn't want to attend any more Swedish tournaments. Despite this, he has desperately argued for the ban to be changed into an ultimatum or even for it to be lifted.
- Made twitter posts where he says that he wants to give people advice and critique, and then citing them as ”evidence” for him having changed.
- Cast blame on the people who banned him that they didn't help him better himself, even though they'd given him lots of advice and pointers in the past.
- Tried to contact several smashers, both his victims and those who stand behind his ban, saying that things are either misunderstandings or falsified information. These acts are clear displays of him trying to go to extreme lengths in order to manipulate people.
- Denied many of the points made, showing blatant unbelievable disrespect for the people he has hurt.
- Lied about making a public apology/statement. Initially he was going to do one within the day, then he decided not to as ”there would be no reason to bring this up again in a year's time.”

This further proves that leffen cannot be reasoned with. Even prior to the ban he has on multiple occasions lied about
trying to better himself,along with asking a person for forgiveness and then treating them in the exact same manner a
day or so later.

Several smashers have stated that they don't want to stay in the same room as leffen. Me and MikeHaggar are for example more or less set on not attending Genesis 3/EVO if leffen goes, and the same applies to swedish tournaments as we don't wish to endure his presence any more. His presence in the smash community has made me and other players less motivated to attend tourneys which proves that he will either directly or indirectly affect the Genesis 3/EVO experience negatively for many smashers.

Conclusively, leffen has given me and numerous others a hard time during his stay in the community, on repeated occasions proving himself to be a chronic liar, a bully and generally a despicable person who only regards his own well-being. With this, I wholeheartedly vouch for him being banned and was one of those who originally came up with the idea as there is no doubt in my mind that the smash community is better off without him.

Sources:
Much of the stuff said in this testimony can be backed up either by the testimonies of others or posts on smashboards/the Swedish smash forums. While there's also a compendium of all of his offensive posts on the swedish boards, I've put some of the links here as well in order to show their relevance to my testimony:

(1) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...444#p80444   Aug 28/2011 – apex part 2
”So like I said, who's up for going to the US a little earlier?
And is there ANYBODY who can consider carrying rocky on his back during the trip?”
(2) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...466#p80466    Aug 29/2011 – apex part 3
”A leash is better, then you can tie him [Rocky] outside of stores/the tourney and avoid fuckups that way.”
(3) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...533#p80533   Aug 31/2011 – apex part 4
”@VJ
Yes, I'm 100% serious. I'm not considering going with Rocky due to general retardness + extreme travel fuckups that I'm not gonna stand if I pay 4,5K SEK for a trip. Everybody I've spoken to has expressed similar thoughts.
I guess the sad thing is that Rocky has such poor self-awareness that he hasn't realized it himself.”
(4) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...544#p80544   Aug 31/2011 – apex part 5
”It really isn't like I clearly wrote that I don't even WANT all the fucking problems/retardness that Rocky creates, even if I could ”handle” them.
I like how you keep talking even though you're not going, btw, is Rocky talking with you on msn or what lol.”
(5) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...509#p81509   Oct 02/2011 – apex part 8
”I've gotten a buddy pass (saving 3k SEK is pretty nice) so I'll be flying solo.
Arriving/leaving on the same day would still be nice, though!
+ if anybody wants to be housed with/get a hotel room/play parent for Rocky, mention it asap. I
think it'll be better for everyone if we split up as of now. Radde? Armada?”

(6) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...641#p77641   Jun 08/2011 – General raging at Rocky

”I fucking agree, when one's trying to push others down and point out their failures that they obviously cannot do anything about just to make his ”buddies” (the ones you're fellating and think like you) and himself to feel better, it's fucking bad.

Especially bad is it when one never can realize that it's oneself that's at fault, not taking any responsibility and just pushes others down to seem less bad oneself, didn't you say it like that?

When one points out things just to point them out, despite not knowing whether they're true or not, one's really evil, don't you agree?

[Shoutout from Rocky: Leffen: Good stuff leaving your wallet in plain sight inside Jack's car, resulting in it getting smashed to bits, and then forcing Jack to sit in front and cover the broken window the whole way home (after which Jack gets a killer cold). Bonus points for not either offering to pay the reparation/insurance fees! I also hope you feel satisfied with getting 2nd at a tourney where just about everyone outside of the top 2 had broken controllers or played shitty!]

If you didn't realize, this was the reason for my ”flame” post you fucking hypocrite LMFAO.

Edit:
this will most likely be responded to with another meaningless picture/video/smiley in a desperate attempt to attempt to laugh yourself out of your fuck up ^earlier written in size 0

sorry but it's fucking done now”

(7) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...709#p77709   Jun 09/2011 - Rkey, having been manipulated into not inviting Rocky to any more of his smashfests

”So to me it's like this, I'd really like Rocky to come but I feel like neither leffen nor Nizro would be able to stand it atm.

This sucks, Rocky =( Can we hang out in the weekend?”

(8) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...552#p80552   Aug 31/2011 – apex part 6
”[Rocky: I understand that you're a very sensitive person regarding making a fool out of yourself or having flaws.]
Name reasons/examples plx.
[Rocky: however i can't grasp why you consider it necessary to talk about how i ”always” fuck up when you haven't been on any of the trips that i've actually really blown it on (while these trips also took place more than a year ago (SNY)]
I consider it necessary because i don't want anything to do with it + that I don't like you as a person and you obv don't like me.
[Rocky: As far as I know you seldom have enough spine to complain about the people to their faces when you see them, rather letting the majority of it manifest itself as pure back talk]
Yeah, you sure do have a lot of information about this. I really didn't complain about C AT ALL at Genesis 2. Yep. Btw, I wonder what you have to say about the impending lawsuit against your god (C ).
[Rocky: the only thing this is doing to the smash community (which, by the way, is turning into a sports club) is create drama and segregation. I don't get how people can keep doing that stuff, we're a community for a fucking video game, if somebody annoys you either shut up or grab the bull by its horns and talk to the person in question.]
LMFAO
Yeah, it's just me talking shit over the internet but not saying a SHIT irl.
Now let's see:
http://smashfonticulus.ecommunity.se/vi ... sc&start=0
The classic.
[Rocky: Leffen: Good stuff leaving your wallet in plain sight inside Jack's car, resulting in it getting smashed to bits, and then forcing Jack to sit in front and cover the broken window the whole way home (after which Jack gets a killer cold). Bonus points for not either offering to pay the reparation/insurance fees! I also hope you feel satisfied with getting 2nd at a tourney where just about everyone outside of the top 2 had broken controllers or played shitty!]
[Rocky: leffen, can't you like, break the brakes on the RV or something? That way you'll be rid of this idiotic, unnecessary road trip so that you instead can hitchike to the nearest tourney! (Because we all know smash was the point of the trip for you)]
HYPOCRITE.
1. I don't talk shit about you, I'm just asking if somebody's planning to play parent to you during this trip.
Radde was the one who brought the shit up several times (after I'd said I was wrong), not me.
C is a fucking bi-polar retard. That's it.
[Rocky: my advice to you is to learn to become more tolerant and try to be more distanced to your self and others]
See the above quote. Lmfao.
The ONLY reason you want me to not say shit/be more tolerant is so that you can go to Apex when in actuality everyone doesn't stand you. Out of EVERY person that I've talked to about the Apex trip, NOBODY has wanted to book tickets with you going (and just like earlier in this thread when I've asked if somebody want's to act as your parent, nobody wants to, obviously). And yes, people have said that they want me to come.
Tl;dr
I hate you, you obviously hate me/are jealous, you're a hypocrite, you say all of this so that you can come along and I'm never going to go with a ”regger” again after having lived with C for 2 weeks.
EDIT: You're free to contact me via PM or similar but don't think I'm gonna change anything, lol.”
(9) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...609#p82609   Oct 25/2011 – bans Rocky from trip to Finland

”I'm the one arranging the trip.

If I don't go due to for example not being able to afford it, nobody's going as of now.

Even if Rocky had paid me 10 hours before I'd made my post I wouldn't have given a shit about it. This is something Rocky (recently) has indebted himself to me for and he's only got himself to blame. Rocky isn't going and that's the end of it. Anybody who has a problem with it doesn't need to go.”
(10) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...895#p68895   Feb 17/2011 – Lies about not having talked shit about Rocky

”Regarding Rocky:
Srsly, nedech/rkey who think I'm looking down on rocky. Fuck off.
I was the only one who played with and didn't complain about him (yes Rkey, you included) during the time that the so called hate was at its worst.

Insanely many have brought up his mishaps/etc, C, Rkey, UGS, Nizro, IVP, hara, radde and so on. Agreeing with some statements does not make me one of them, the only back talk I've made regarding rocky was about him trying to blame what people had done towards him on others which is an extremely annoying and idiotic quality.

I'm pretty sure that the scanians and the people trying to prove that the so called ”hate” is unjustified have also felt this.

People who say that Rocky is bad refuse to realize the truth and it's been a really long time since I heard anybody talking about it. People who feel that he's annoying to be around have a subjective opinion that I and apparently many others share at times.

@Why does he even go to tourneys: I don't fucking know it either, why would you go if you feel hated by the community.”
(11) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...086#p91086   Jul 30/2012 – Threatens to spread ”much worse shit”
”I'd drank 6 7% ciders and I said before taking the 'shot' that I didn't want any more because I felt like womiting :0
Besides, I started asking around about what it had been since I hadn't been feeling anything (even though they [Mikehaggar/IVP] said it would come xD) and that's what led to Zoler telling me lol (when he told Armada, I already knew)

Mike, it's fucking pathetic that you're going to repeat and over-hype exactly everything
Wouldn't have a problem spreading much worse shit but I'd rather we cease the shit-flinging.”

(12) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...096#p91096   Jul 30/2012 - ”I'm going to better myself from now on (at least if you do the same thing :>)”
”@O. No, you're talking about the wrong night. This was the 3rd.

@Armada. I won't keep putting my word vs yours, but I don't think it was like that, but w/e.
I'd bought 7 ciders, you got one of them and then I shared about ½ of a can with Zoler/Gamba.
I probably acted more drunk, but I'd been drinking cider before/after taking the shot and had just drank a whole lot before that when i was playing P:M.
Considering how furious you became when i posted something (that you also interpreted completely wrong), it's funny that you point it out, Mike >_>

whatever, if people want to keep dwelling on this feel free. I'm not saying it wasn't a good prank, but putting it up here, on facebook and smashboards after i'd asked you to stop Mike fucking makes me want to put up a lot of overstatements about how mentally unstable you are, that you've been hospitalized and eat a lot of pills and blablabla but like i said, I'd rather just see us quitting this and removing everything. I'd rather also do this with Rocky from now on. Sorry Rocky/Mike for how I've acted before, I'm going to better myself from now on (at least if you do the same thing :>)

edit: wrote this before rocky's new post. If you want to continue, Rocky, go on, I can see how you think I deserve it since it quite indeed was I who began (or well, the whole stockholm region, but I was a part of it), but I'm at least going to stop and ask for forgiveness rather than continuing.

If Mike/Rocky want a personal chat about this, please msg me on FB”
(13) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...107#p91107   Jul 31/2012 – Tries to blame others regarding treatment of Rocky when confronted
”uh, tldr because explaining what actually happened during the 'stockholm hate' isn't very interesting for this discussion.
Nizro began all the hate, like Yuna began all the hating on Ying. Everybody including me wondered why. After a couple of smashfests/tourneys more and more started realizing the truth in what he'd said. The shit talk went around and EVERYBODY was doing it on different occasions. I've heard/seen from AJP/Jack that you thought that they were the only ones who weren't flinging shit at oyu, and that you because of this constantly msn'ed them about completely random shit, and this was the source of a lot of laughing since it wasn't true in the slightest. Same goes for C, he was perhaps the one who talked the most shit about you out of everyone, and told a whole lot about random meetups/msn convos even during your ”regg-period”. Heard some similar stuff about a few others but you get the point.
Only thing is, the only people who were actually heard were me/pepito/nizro, because nobody, no matter how much shit they talked behind your back, wanted to say anything to your face.
So, and now, I'd like to hear why you wanted this publicly, because I feel like it's not something I want.”
(14) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...123#p91123   Jul 31/2012 – Wants to apologize - on his own terms
”The stuff about the 80% apple juice i can take back since I was very drunk and if anything I guess i'm just recalling it wrong.
”this is how i remember it” is always what you say when telling something >_> I also find it dumb to squabble about a point that i don't even care about, people can think that i got extremely fooled if they want to, but i still found my version of it worthy of being put up since it didn't resemble Mike's version at all.

Not going to comment the MikeHaggar thing since I've already (at least tried to) talk with him personally. The reason I'd prefer the shitflinging to end is because it's fucking hard for me to change myself (which i quite indeed need) when others are throwing shit my way. Whatever, I'll stop defending myself then, I see your point.
Am sorry about how I acted during the Mario Party 5 game if I haven't said it enough, if there's anything else you're free to bring it up (i'd rather it be on FB or similar, since it's much faster and as far fewer misunderstandings)

@Rocky: I still want to apologize, but you gotta meet me halfway >_>
and true on the other bit.”

(15) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...110#p84110   Nov 19/2011 – Isa vs Leffen part 1 – Isa's post
”leffen is a swine.

Pools in the singles tournament: me, leffen, lootic and another guy who everyone beat. Leffen 2-0s med with Fox and then goes and plays Mario, Mario, and GaW, all 3 of which he randomed, against lootic and loses the set 1-2. I face lootic and beat him 2-1 after three very long games (i timed him out game 1), but I still don't make it out since leffen didn't give a shit about playing seriously vs lootic.

Then, the bitch has the NERVE to tell Nizro to play seriously. I tell him to shut up and he responds with ”at least I paid entry.”

Apparently you get the right to be a fucking swine and not give a shit about others as long as you pay 50 SEK (which you then get back when you win the tourney). This would've been the first time I'd made bracket but now I didn't.
It wasn't exactly like leffen didn't knew what it'd lead to anyway, since I was screaming about it during his set against lootic.

I'm so fucking angry and frustrated.

I'm quitting the smash playing until January, when I'm going to Gothenburg to see Lolex and other people. I don't fucking know if I'll be playing any more after that, but atm I'm SICKENINGLY tired of everything Melee and the community surrounding it mean.”

(16) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...137#p84137   Nov 20/2011 – Isa vs Leffen part 2 – Leffen's post
”@Isa: ”I wasn't a TO.” You had spoken to Alex, set a time for the event, you asked people who they'd be teaming with (WITHOUT ME SAYING ANYTHING). Since you'd wanted to host a tourney and taken so much initiative yourself I assumed that you wanted to join in as a TO.

I don't give a shit if you didn't officially sign up as a TO, but everyone viewed you as that and you acted like one. You called pools and bracket, you made the pools and when Alex was asked about who the TO:s were he said 'Leffen, the one in the hat (you) and Jack'.

I didn't sign up as a TO, i didn't talk to Alex directly and even still every fucker knows I was one of the hosts BECAUSE I ACTED LIKE ONE. Did ANYONE view Jack as a TO, even though he was 'official'? If you do as much as you did people will assume you're a TO and trust you. You were much more ”officially a TO” than I was (I made the thread when I was talking with Jack because he was busy).

@The pools shit:
First and foremost, you had the BY FAR easiest pool. (2 made it out, in the others it was Beat/Pep, Masterkai/AJP, Nizro/PO while our pool had me, emvald (a complete newbie), lootic and you).
I didn't check the pools at all after you'd changed them and I would doubtlessly have asked for a change if I'd seen them before you called them.

Then, it was like this: I didn't try EVEN. IN. THE. SLIGHTEST. BIT. Against you, even though I was playing Fox (you know this, why the fuck do you think you had the lead on several occasions, no offense). I felt it wasn't fun at all to play like that and it made me realize I'd rather have fun than win.

When I played Lootic I went random because it made it hype, lots of people watched the set because it was more interesting than all the other fucking sets in the room. You yourself cheered for Lootic before you realized his victory would hurt you. That you then began to whine like hell during the set I've heard later on, but I didn't listen to it at all, I was enjoying my set.
I was trying to beat lootic to a much higher degree than I did vs you, even though I was playing a ”low tier” (MARIO IS BETTER THAN LINK). I lost in the end and when I realized it COULD hurt your performance I said sorry (I did this twice, btw, on both occasions you didn't give a shit). I would, completely honestly, probably not have played ”other characters”, had you played each other first.

I did NOT pull a Nizro, who intentionally got himself a low seeding to own as many as possible in the bracket (terebi). I didn't do it to put myself above anybody, or to own anyone. I did it in order to see if I could win with random wihch to me is fun. I asked Nizro to play seriously in bracket because he was playing Pichu vs Masterkai because he hadn't paid any entry fee. I paid his entry for him to play seriously and right then we knew money was missing (before any of the pot was stolen).

@your reaction

CHILL. WITH. THE. NERD. RAGE.
Everybody gets that you're disappointed, but seriously. You went around the whole room, screaming about what's happened and that I was a swine for a fucking hour. You went and kicked me for 2 minutes when I was playing...

That you'd been acting like a TO earlier made your acting like a 5 y o much worse, under no circumstances should you give outsiders such an immature and childish impression of the smash community, especially as a TO.

I know you think making bracket is an extremely big deal but have you said anybody else whine as much as yourself when they've gotten gayed out of it, regardless of the reason? No, exactly.

I went Yoshi in bracket and lost 1 game vs AJP and was generally closer to losing than I might've been had I gone Fox/Falco. If I'd lost I would've knocked Nizro out earlier, for example, but not one fucker would've complained about it.

@the theft.

It was supposed to be 1800SEK but instead it was 600 fucking SEK at the end of it. The money was in the cafeteria the whole time, until I took them out to give them to O/Aniolas who needed to leave (after that, ca 1000 SEK was left!). Me and AJP then went to play our games and we left the money out in the open, but I assumed it was safe because you were sitting by the computer the whole time. Then, you left without saying a shit (while I was playing a tourney game, btw) and left the money completely unguarded and I'm 99% sure that's when the money went missing.

Anyway it's happened now and that's that.

Read from here if you're not Isa or have a strange need to understand why nerd rage occured. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVEN'T PAID ENTRY, POST HERE PLOX (i know 99% will just lie but still)

Anyway, until next time!

1. You sign up and pay simultaneously, no exceptions.
Jinzo and Rocky being fail enough to stall the tourney and still not find a fucking ATM or head into 7-Eleven is not something I'll give a fuck about. You pay singles and teams at the same time and if you have to leave, you have to leave. I won't let anybody get their money back just because their planning sucks (which also ruins the tourney along with making it much easier for money to get stolen/lost)

I honestly didn't believe that Isa was giving any money back (at least, he didn't tell me), but it won't be allowed.

2. I'm a fucking official TO and talk to Alex personally. Jack had missed several facebook meetings, Alex didn't know the tourney was on until 2 days before (causing a double booking...). Isa will also probably not be a TO again due to him being mad at me + his mood not working as a TO. Jack/AJP/somebody else will probably help out but I'm at least going to arrange everything.
The tourney was overall really nice imho except the money/Isa incidents.

Blergh, now that's off my chest.

BTW, I don't give a SHIT about what people who were not present and just assuming think.”
(17) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...196#p84196   Nov 20/2011 – Leffen vs Jinzo
”okejji nzo iunder standdd”

(18) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...217#p84217   Nov 21/2011 - Leffen vs Jinzo 2
”uh. Wtf.

You're not making any sense.

I put Masterkai and Nizro together because they agreed on teaming and nobody said no afterwards AND they finished the tourney... YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE THEN, because you were late.

I don't understand your last sentence. I paid Nizro's entry and how is that unfair.

You played both teams and singles, why should _I_ ow you money? Think a little, plx.

@Isa: Yellow Card/Red Card rules don't work. Period. There's been a ridiculous amount of bickering and it's completely illogically used in the brawl community (it's gotten hella negative feedbqack and when M2K got banned the URC changed the rules to allow him to come, etc...)

This is even worse for us to use since we don't have control over other melee tourneys (unity ban has it in brawl), and because it's a small, relatively non-serious tournament. If it's to be changed, the major tourneys need to change it first (BEAST 3 etc).

I do however think it's extremely shitty overall to ban people because they don't play to win.
It would for example ban me from all tourneys ever since i play Yoshi...

It just isn't applicable. Should you ban people not using their mains? LOL.
Should you ban people who lose with low tiers? LOL
If you're going to separate players' characters, say if Lootic also played fox and lost it's cool, but if he loses with Link, it isn't.
If people want to do walkovers they can just as well use high tiers (such as what happened at BEAST1), you can just play on a lower level (like I did vs you for example...)

For you to be able to ban somebody you in other words have to say ”If you lose to somebody with a lower seed, regardless of character, you're banned”. You can also alternatively say that it's up to the TO to decide which only leads to a lot of bias about the players (for example you thinking my mario/gaw MUST be worse decisions for victory), which doesn't work + I'm a TO and would never allow somebody to be banned for not playing seriously.”

(19) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...227#p84227   Nov 21/2011 – Leffen vs Jinzo 3
”So you mean that you have to play just as well vs everybody? If you try less in a pool game because of it being pools = ban. In other words, 99% of the community are worthy of being banned since they don't take every game as seriously.

You can't demand that people shall perform as well vs everyone, it doesn't work lol. I could just as well have went Fox and lost because I didn't know the Link MU. 'oh but i don't know how to beat link' → BAN RIGHT AWAY
With that way of thinking you have to ban Hack for ”letting” Ice make it further at Beast1 because he doesn't use Kirby as much as I play Mario.

Worthy of mention is that I also got a first seed going into bracket, just like my pool seed. But as you say, you really can't do anything about it and nothing should be done about it when it's about locals.

@Jinzo: I asked SEVERAL TIMES, and nobody said a shit afterwards either. The bracket was done before you arrived, we threw you in at the last minute and we didn't have time to redo the brackets. When you'd finally came, 2 teams had already played their first set, but I guess I'll have to assume you didn't understand that.

Blame yourself, you played in the tourney (YOU AGREED ON TEAMING WITH ROCKY). You were late. You, nor Masterkai, didn't say anything about changing the teams. And you would, completely honestly, never ever had gotten even close to the same placing as the one Masterkai/Nizro got had you teamed with Masterkai.

Could you please stop acting like a handicapped jelly lump for fuck's sake, please, learn to spell.”

(20) http://forum.smashbros.se/viewtopic.php?...231#p84231   Nov 21/2011 – Leffen vs Jinzo 4
”Maybe he [MasterKai] didn't understand when I asked, but he had a lot of time to call me on it and so did you.

It doesn't matter if I'd asked him or I'm lying to you, you played with rocky, you entered the tourney and that's what you paid for. With you paying you had the chance to win money, and you were apparently competing for money when you were teaming with Rocky.

The fact that you don't get this is pretty mindblowing tbh.
If you don't like my personality, you're going to ”make up” by taking your money back? How the fuck are you thinking? What exact part of my personality being bad is helped by you taking back your money.

I honestly don't understand why I'm asking, I know I'm just going to receive yet another impossible to understand response.”
(21) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...tcount=123  
(22) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...tcount=126  
(23) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...tcount=257  
(24) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.ph...st15275479  
(25) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.ph...st15096977  
(26) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.ph...st15008424  
(27) http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.ph...st15009740  
(28) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=13278  
(29) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=13294  
(30) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=13300  
(31) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=13302  
(32) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=13304  
(33) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...stcount=22  
(34) http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?...ount=27930  

I don't get Novi telling Leffen he could come, especially without discussing it with the TO's (unless he is the only TO?). It doesn't mean anything and doesn't make the TO bound to letting him come. It would be like I called denmarks prime minister and told them they are free to bomb us without any repercussions, as if it was my decision, and then expect denmark to do this without sweden striking back. Absolute absurdity.

mayhem_

(04-29-2013, 08:42 AM)Jekku link Wrote: [ -> ]Hoho. Sinä, Sale, TK ja Mayska ainoat (saa älähtää ja korjata jos oli muitakin) jotka asiaan ottanu kantaa suht selkeästi, ja Salekin nyt tuon uuden jutun myötä sitä mieltä, että kannattas antaa ruottalaisten päättää ite.

"Voidaan antaa sen tulla oven taakse seisomaan"
"Voidaan laittaa oven taakse oma baarijakkara niin voi katsella meininkejä ikkunasta käsin. Mutta eikös kaveri siirtynyt uMvC:n pariin jos en ihan väärin oo ymmärtäny >_>"
"Suunniteltiin että leffen only jotta voidaan viime hetkellä sanoa ettei turnausta ole"

^En ite ainakaan oo ihan varma miten nää pitäis ottaa, en kyllä ite laske juuri minkäänlaisiksi kannanotoiksi, varsinkin kun kyseisten kommenttien sanojat ovat myöhemmin todenneet, että antaa ruottalaisten päättää.

En tiedä enkö vain osaa lukea ihmisten viestejä oikein, mutta ei tää ihan loppuun käsitellyltä musta vaikuttanut. Ja kun TO ei ole ottanut kantaa nimenomaan Leffeniin, josta tässä nyt on kyse. ("Antaa hurrien tulla" ei minusta ota kantaa Leffeniin. Jos sulla on ihan Leffenistä erikseen TO:lta mielipide niin oke, mutta en tästä kun viestejä selasin niin löytänyt mitään muuta.
Siis ite oon sitä mieltä et ruottalaiset päättäkööt ite, mut en siis itse kieltäs lefuu tulemasta mun järkkäämään turnaukseen.

bËst

Suomen puolella varmaan aniharvalla (verrattuna ruottin maalle) on mitää yhtä henk. koht. Lefua vastaan, mutta uskon että auktoriteetti bannata leffen Suomen (ja TO:n) puolesta on suhteessa ainoa keino saada ruottalaisia tänne. Jos antaa vapaan pääsyn, niin sit todennäköisyys että sieltä tulee leffen only (pohjaten siihen mitä oon ruottin puolelta kuullut). Näkisin että jos Leffenille antaa luvan tulla, niin eipä sitä ruottin puolella voi kukaan estääkään. Ku eivät varsinaisesti voi estää leffenin menemisiä jos sitä ei oo itse tahon puolesta kielletty.

Jekkukissa

(04-29-2013, 10:06 AM)bËst link Wrote: [ -> ]Suomen puolella varmaan aniharvalla (verrattuna ruottin maalle) on mitää yhtä henk. koht. Lefua vastaan, mutta uskon että auktoriteetti bannata leffen Suomen (ja TO:n) puolesta on suhteessa ainoa keino saada ruottalaisia tänne. Jos antaa vapaan pääsyn, niin sit todennäköisyys että sieltä tulee leffen only (pohjaten siihen mitä oon ruottin puolelta kuullut). Näkisin että jos Leffenille antaa luvan tulla, niin eipä sitä ruottin puolella voi kukaan estääkään. Ku eivät varsinaisesti voi estää leffenin menemisiä jos sitä ei oo itse tahon puolesta kielletty.

Aloin äsken pohtia samaa. Jos halutaan ruotsalaisia tänne enempi, niin ainoa keino varmaankin on kyllä bannia se meidän puolelta. Vaikka ruotsalaisille antas vallan päättää, ei ne silti pysty estämään sen tulemista mikäli se itse tahtoisi tulla eikä me olla kielletty. Sitten on awkward kun mietitään, että jätetäänkö ikkunan taa baarijakkaran kanssa vai otetaanko sisään ja sanotaan muille ruottalaisille että voivoi.

mayhem_

En jaksa ny tarkemmin ottaa kantaa kun en oo kuitenkaa turnauksee tulos, mut siis ite en oo missään turnauksessa nähny leffenin käyttäytyvän huonosti. Enkä tosiaa jaksa tuota jötkälettä lukee läpi =D

saska

No mun mielestä ainaki epäreilua jos lefu bannataa. Ja luin tuon jötkäleen noihin sourceihin asti.

Jekkukissa

(04-29-2013, 11:26 AM)saska link Wrote: [ -> ]No mun mielestä ainaki epäreilua jos lefu bannataa. Ja luin tuon jötkäleen noihin sourceihin asti.
Miksi?

saska

(04-29-2013, 11:32 AM)Jekku link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=saska link=topic=351.msg30272#msg30272 date=1367234785]
No mun mielestä ainaki epäreilua jos lefu bannataa. Ja luin tuon jötkäleen noihin sourceihin asti.
Miksi?
[/quote]

No eikö susta ois epäreilua jos sut bannattais?

eebrozgi

Epäreiluahan se on, perusteet siihen näyttää kumminkin tosi painavilta.

Jekkukissa

(04-29-2013, 11:34 AM)saska link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Jekku link=topic=351.msg30273#msg30273 date=1367235179]
[quote author=saska link=topic=351.msg30272#msg30272 date=1367234785]
Miksi?
[/quote]

No eikö susta ois epäreilua jos sut bannattais?
[/quote]
Ois, koska en ole tehnyt kenellekään yhtään mitään tietääkseni. Onko muita perusteluja siihen, miksi olisi epäreilua?

Edit: En nyt intä inttämisen ilosta sit. Haluan vaan kuulla mieluusti nimenomaan perusteluja puoleen ja toiseen, koska on tällasesta asiasta kyse.

Novi

Meidän pitää muodostaa yhteinen kanta tähän, tavallaan ruotsalaiset on jo päättäneet, meidän kannalta optimi on maksimoida osallistujamäärät ja jos Leffenin bannaaminen tuo tänne enemmän hurreja niin imo se pitäisi tehdä. Se tosin tarkoittaa mahdollisesti sitä että tukholmasta ei tule porukkaa.

saska

Ni tai sitten voitas myydä Leffen afrikkaan orjaksi miljoonalla ja jakaa jokaiselle osallistujalle pari tonnia. Maksimoi osallistujat.

Se, kumpaan ratkasuun päädytte ei kuitenkaa paljoa kiinnosta. On sitä suurempiakin vääryyksiä nähty.

mayhem_

No täs tauol ny itekki luin ton sourceihin asti ja aika diippii matskuu >_> jotenki vaikee ymmärtää kuinka joku käyttäytyis niin erilailla eri porukois/turnauksissa. Mut noh siis tuon perusteella tietenkin tois huonoo ilmapiiriä turnaukseen, mutta kun en oo ite sitä ennen huomannu niin en silti ite bannis.

Grimmair

Aika varmaan pitäis pystyä tulemaan tähänkin turnaukseen, lopullinen varmistus taitaa tulla kesän alussa.

Rocky

I hate having to make my first post on this forum about something like this, but this is also really important to me. As Mikehaggar already said, I will personally not attend this tourney if leffen is allowed to.
That person has caused me so much pain that I almost grow physically ill in his presence (which happened when he came to BEAST 3; I was in a state of shock for the rest of that evening and only snapped out of it thanks to C, Rkey, Mikehaggar and Aniolas consulting me. Even after the event I'm so anxious about it happening again that I'm very much considering getting some sort of restraining order so that I will never again have to endure leffen's presence.

Novi: There is no reason to think that leffen being banned at this would make people from Stockholm unwilling to go. At BEAST many people such as Randomness, IVP and Jack attended and they are all based in Stockholm. If leffen implied this, it is only a means of trying to give you a reason not to ban him.

RTpmwe

I think Novi said he had talked with leffen on skype or whatever, but I have no idea what they talked about other than the fact that Novi stated that leffen is welcome to come which is an issue not discussed here in length. I myself think leffen shouldn't be allowed to come cause it will decrease the amount of swedes coming.

Novi

Ok I made a mistake telling Leffen he was welcome but it was only because I missed Jekku's post hinting that a many would not come if Leffen came, don't crucify me, I didn't know. Prior to that the general opinion in this thread, also by the TIO was that Leffen could come since he has never caused problem here. If Leffen will get banned, which is up to the TIO and which I think he should, then I will tell him directly and apologize for causing confusion. I have nothing against the guy personally. The Finnish community should perhaps make a quick poll whether Leffen should be allowed or not. I think he should not be.

E:

One more thing, this whole situation pisses me off because I would want everybody to come to the tournament and get along. This whole thing is bullshit, having to ban people and make these decisions.

bËst

Pretty much quoting my own post (just translating in english):

Leffen hasn't cause any trouble here in Finland (barring some unnecessary whining, which in this case is maybe the smallest "crime"). So there for it's kinda crappy situation for finnish TO and community to ban / not to ban him. But thinking generally: Leffen has caused much trouble toward the people in the community (I don't have experience and I base this opinion purely on comments and stories I've read/heard).

I know that we don't have any written "laws" or something in our community so banning leffen must rely only on common sense and general terms of good/bad behavior. In this case Leffen has caused a lot of damage towards the community with his behavior. And if huge amount of community tells that Leffen has earned his ban for good reason we should respect that. I prefer making this incoming tournament rather fun and enjoyable for as many people as possible than for favor of one person, who has caused his own troubles. Eventhough myself or many other finns don't have anything personal against him, ban seems to be only right decision.

So in case of poll: I would root for BAN.

peki

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18