Smash Finland Foorumi

Full Version: Yleinen Tampere topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mayhem_

Jaha no ei hitte haatana

saska

vilu ilmesty tänne täysin varoituksetta 10min sitten että saa tulla muitaki >_>

E: vilu lähti nyt, mitähän se hyhkyn anakki suunnittelee

saska

Hyhkyn kuningas tulee tänään 17, tuleeko muita?

Pikkususi

Moro moro!
I'm a smasher (Melee) from Barcelona who is moving to Tampere, I'll live there at least one year, probably two. I'm just a beginner, still have a lot to learn, since I've been seriously in this thing for just a few months, but I really want to go on and I would like to meet some smashers in Tampere and to keep practicing weekly. I don't speak any Finnish (yet), I hope you speak better English than some of my mates in Barcelona, haha. I'm arriving on next Tuesday.
You can also find me Facebookissa as Marc Pikkususi Ilmarinen, actually it's better to me, since it's difficult to use this forum without knowing Finnish. Kiitos paljon!

Pikkususi

mayhem_

Great we are playing pretty often atleast once a week so it is not hard to find people to play with in Tampere :)

In which part of Tampere you are moving to?

peki

switched your forum language to english, if that helps even a little bit.

Pikkususi

Great! I'm moving to Järvensivu

Pikkususi

Haha thank you Peki, much easier now. I was wondering why was it in English now XD

mayhem_

Ok my parents live there so I can come by sometime and also from Järvensivu there comes a straight bus to Hervanta where we are most often playing.

saska

kilpaileva miitti tänään kello 17:30 ->

messissä mm. minä, hyhkyn juustokermaperunat ja sitten kaikki te jotka tulette tämän ilmoituksen johdosta.

<_<

hövö

di helkkarin dyy

Pikkususi

Nice!
By the way, what kind of players are you in Tampere? I mean, I know some like you Mayhem (congrats for your great performance in Comeback in Helsinki, by the way, I watched it) but are there people at a lower level? I mean, I'm way worse than the best of Tampere, I'm kind of a beginner, is there any people still beginning?

NamiNami

Paju

mayhem_

Thanks! :D Yes there is many different lvl players in Tampere, but overall Tampere has the best players in Finland. And also there is some players who just attended their first tournament (Comeback).

I'll add you on facebook :)

Novi

(08-15-2014, 02:44 PM)NamiNami link Wrote: [ -> ]Paju

Hajosin

saska

hyhkyn suolapatsas tulee 17 saa tulla muitaki

mayhem_

Vois

mayhem_

Tuleeko ketää muuta?

saska

no 14:00 -> täällä on joraa, saa tulla muitaki. tällä hetkellä messissä ainaki mhm, pikkususi, minä ja hovo.

E: mitähän niille kaikille uusille mässereille tapahtui? nokialta oli joku jengi, sitten peltolammin heebo, kangas alan heebo, joitain muitakin varma amitä en ees muista. kannattais käydä porailemassa mikäli on syvät himot.

saska

Hervannan Pankkitoiminta 1

results:
1. mayhem
2. hopo
3. saska
4. moppe
5. pikkususi
6. wauhti